The Ergon Bed has a flexible structure that adjusts ergonomically to the contour and weight of your body. The slats are flexible laminated beech wood attached to specially designed robust 3-D spring elements.
It can be bought for stand alone use or inserted into your existing bed.
- Back, foot and head rests are each electrically adjustable in a smooth, continual motion. Electrically adjustable knee support mirrors the natural flexed position, permitting legs to be elevated.
- Features noiseless motors totally insulated for safety and shielded against electromagnetic fields. This adjustable bed base includes a battery to return the bed to the horizontal position in case of a power failure.
- Multi-laminated shock absorbing slats, held by 30 mounts flexing 3-dimensional
- Adjustable bed with adjustable center reinforcement according to the user's weight, size and body type
- Includes a corded remote control. Wireless remote controls are also available
The Ergon Adjustable Bed allows you to lift the shoulder area or legs at the touch of a button to help you find your perfect sleeping position thanks an electric motor connected to the easily accessible 6 button remote. This divides the bed into four sections that can be positioned differently.
The height and stiffness of the slats in the lumbar region can also be adjusted thanks to the addition of manual sliding stiffness regulators. These regulators allow you to customize the firmness in the area you want whilst the head and foot raisers relax and de-stress your muscles.
High quality beech wood is used for the slats and the frame whilst a laminate finish is used for the top part of the slats. Rubberised corners at corner of the bed help to ensure you do not get scratched if mistakenly hitting the side of the bed. The motor is German made OKIN, a leader in motorised bed motors used worldwide by all leading bedding companies.
The Ergon is available in Fixed, Manually Adjustable and Motorised. Visit our shops and try our Adjustable beds for yourself.
Available in standard sizes and custom sizes.